Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm Thankful

Thanksgiving Challenge: Everyday in November, post something you are thankful for:

Day 1: Thankful for my husband Jon. Busting his butt to provide for us, the pups and our beardie!!! He works so hard at work and school. Yep thats my husband!!







 Day 2: Thankful for my wonderful family. I have to say I have the best family in the world. First and foremost my parents and sister what would I do without them. From my grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles I am thankful for each and every one of you!!




Day 3: I am thankful for my furbabies and our bearded dragon. As for my furbabies...Mufasa & I have been together since he was seven weeks, he is now eight years old...I find myself loving him more and more everyday. Ginger is Jon's furbaby so I adopted her and she is a great watch dog and I love her to pieces. As for Berri she is a wonderful little dragon...although with her recent brumating she has made me fearful that I'm going to lose her. Apparently this is normal. I ♥ them all and thankful to be their mommy!!

Day 4: I am thankful for my job! Especially the state of the economy these days I am thankful that I have a job with great benefits. I ♥ my coworkers and yes bossman that includes you.


Day 5: I am thankful and proud to be an American! Thankful to live in a country where I am free and have rights. Thanks to all of those who fight for our freedom!


Day 7: I am thankful for my health. Although my health hasn't always been the best...it def. hasn't been the worst that I have seen in others.


Day 8: I am thankful for the ability to cook and bake. And I know Jon is thankful as well. We both do pretty good with this ability!!


Day 9: I am thankful for clean water. Anyone who has lived in most of the United States all of their lives probably can’t imagine not having clean, drinkable, water. Sadly, in a great number of people in the world do not have it. It is truly a blessing on many levels.


Day 10: I am thankful for my five senses. Seeing: The sunrise out your window of a cruise ship. Hearing: Ocean waves crash on shore. Tasting: Pumpkin Shrimp Bisque from the Ruddy Duck. Smelling: Thanksgiving dinner. Touching: Hold hands with my ♥ Jon.


Day 11: I'm thankful for our armed service men & women. I appreciate my freedom and having rights as an American. Thank you!!


Day 12: I am thankful for weekends!! Every once and a while you need a good weekend...nothing but relaxation...even if its just for a lazy Sunday. Thankful that most weekends Jon & I spend the majority of the weekend together and we have jobs that allow us to have Sat. & Sun. days off.


Day 13: I am thankful for faith. Knowing that miracles and the Lord do exist.


Day 14: I am thankful for a car and the ability to drive. I love to drive and thankful that I have this right because if not that would be a long 15 mile walk to work daily.


Day 15: I am thankful for technology. Facebook, Blogs, Coupon sites, Amazon.com, Online Banking and so many more. I would have to say that technology sure makes my life easier.


Day 16: I'm thankful that I am crafty and creative. I know I truly get this from my momma. Working on a diaper cake for a beautiful little girl.


Day 17: I am thankful for life...thankful for waking up every morning and able to get out and seize the day.


Day 18: I see this fitting for today...since its payday! I am thankful that we are able to pay our bills on time.


Day 19: I'm thankful for weekends with my family. Most of my family is 4 to 5 hours away but when we get together its like we see each other everyday. Waking up in the house I grew up is amazing and I value the closeness of our family and traditions we have set over the years.


Day 20: I'm thankful for paved roads, road signs and electricity to power the stoplights.


Day 21: I am thankful that I have a great sense of humor. Which only adds to my wonderful personality! :o)


Day 22: I am thankful for in-laws that treat me like family. ♥ you guys!!


Day 23: I am thankful for powered appliances...as I am baking my cheesecakes for tomorrow. Couldn't imagine not having my mixer and oven.

Day 24: I am thankful for Thanksgiving...gathering and eating with family and putting up CHRISTmas decor.


Day 25: I'm thankful for the seasons...My most favorite season is fall...the leaves changing colors, family gatherings begin, and our anniversary.


Day 26: I'm thankful for my clothes and shoes. I'm thankful that I'm able to purchase the items we want or need. I'm also thankful that if we don't use the clothes or shoes we have a great organization in our community to donate the clothes.


Day 27: I'm thankful that we live in an age of medical breakthroughs. I know one day there will be a cure for cancer and other illnesses.


Day 28: I'm thankful that we live in Carteret Co, NC. I love the fact that we can go to the beach in less than five minutes. Also we have some awesome seafood around here...oysters, shrimp and flounder...you can't beat it.


Day 29: I'm thankful for take out. You know those days that you just don't feel like cooking. Well I'm thankful we have plenty of places to order from and they deliver.

Day 30: I am thankful that Jon & I have been Christmas shopping a little each weekend since Oct. so we can enjoy the holiday season upon us and not lose our sanity out in the crowds.

No comments:

Post a Comment